1.causing little or no damage to the environment and therefore able to continue for a long time:
THE GLOBAL EDUCATION PROJECT (GEP) presents:
the SUSTAINABLE collection
- We start by gathering gently used beanies, tees, and hoodies, either by donation or second hand purchasing. Each Garment is washed, repaired and made better by a caring artist volunteer.
- then we place a tag from it's upcycled birth place and other homes that have been included on it's recycled journey.
- we price the garment enough to pay what it cost to gather, wash, repair, tag, post, and advertise the garment then we double that amount and the profits go to the GEP (Global Education Project) Fund for kids.
- we take photos of the garment
- post the garment on The GEP's (Global Education Project) Collection page in the Happy Nomad Living online store.
- and share it with friends like you.
- this upcycled garment has actively reduced clothing landfills and 100% of its profits went towards funding global education for children.
- Your purchase will aid in the recycling and education efforts within The Global Education Project
- Ships directly to you with a tag from it's upcycled birth place and other homes that have been included on it's recycled journey.
- Want to recycle? The Global Education Project accepts and recycles beanies, tees, and hoodie donations.
- When donating to the Global Education Project be sure to include your first name and city where your donation once lived.
* FOR MORE DONATION DETAILS EMAIL SUPPORT@HIPSTERHAPPY.COM
+and don't forget to join the Beanie Challenge!
+COMING SOON THE TANK TEE CHALLENGE